Thursday, September 30, 2010

Update Orientation and Weird Dreams

THis morning, I had a weird and doesnt make sense at all

1st I dream tat i when John's Hse
He told me that he hav a secret basement under the house
And Show me

2nd
Its about JiaJia
This Doesnt fucking make sense at all
I dreamt she can play very very fast
ON ELECTRIC GUITAR WTFF
Reminds me of Jacqueline92 from Youtube
The pretty girls that shrede alot

OK now its abt reality

Meiyin ask me to help her in a math question
Seems to be a form 2 question.

PJ Help Mr Ho setup all the stuff for the orientation
After that I go play Badminton (:

After PJ we rested for about 1 hour
Than Mr Ho give Instruction to Teach the "Future Form 1"

9.30 The Orientation Start
1st we hav Human Chain
get 2nd
We have basketball shooting after that
we get 2nd
Than we have Giant Slipper
I think we get 2nd also
Than we have "Mr Lee's Balls"
we get 2nd again, Lol
Last but not least
We had the rubber band passing
Using straw we have to pass the rubber band.
we get 2nd again

So we end up getting 2nd


Some people ask this year std 6 student better or last year
I ans last last year xD
WE RELI HAV THE BEST ORIENTATION DAY WHEN WE ARE STD 6
The Treasure hunting is tiring but awesome
9 hours in school doing activities is AWESOME!!!!!
Haha

Forgot to tell
FUCK!!!!
The Big Lime Stone hit my toes
Lucky the small and thin edge PHEW!!!

Gerko
Cant run very well cuz Toes Pain

Thats All for Today

BYE
TEE HEE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment